- Activities booked are as above and for the dates and times shown. Please contact The Watersports Academy as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.
- In the event of the client cancelling, a booking for a new course date will be offered or a voucher, to the value of monies paid and valid for twelve months, will be issued.
- A deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- The Watersports Academy will supply all equipment required for the activities as booked.
- The Watersports Academy will supply wetsuits as appropriate.
- The client is responsible for providing all other clothing suitable to the conditions and to the activity to be undertaken.
- The Watersports Academy will provide tuition with appropriately qualified instructors for activities as booked.
- Clients are reminded that all activities are dependant upon the weather conditions prevailing at the time that the activity is due to take place.
- The Watersports Academy reserves the right to cancel, postpone or curtail any activity due to adverse weather conditions or any other grounds which calls into question the safety of any participants. The decision of the Watersports Manager or Instructor is final in this regard.
- Where an activity is cancelled by The Watersports Academy as stated above a further booking will be offered or a voucher to the value of monies paid and valid for twelve months, will be issued.
- Clients are advised that minimum ages apply to some activities which will be notified at the time of enquiry/booking. No-one is allowed to vary the minimum age limits set.
Clients’ attention is drawn to the following:
The Watersports Academy recognises that the physical activities which they offer may, in some circumstance, create a risk of personal injury or death. The Watersports Academy takes all reasonable steps to limit these risks as far as possible. Participants in these activities should be aware of, and accept, these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. Personal accident insurance is highly recommended.